An "Adventure in Portugal: Music, Culture and Vineyards Tour" has been set for June 4-12 and October 1-9, 2016.
The Center for Music Connections promises insight into a Portugal that visitors seldom see.
This unique tour is designed by CMC members, a diverse group of professionals who share your passion for music as a source of beauty, human understanding and economic development.
CMC is offering this adventure into the heart of Portuguese culture, and the chance to interact with creative artists. Opportunities will abound for conversations with musicians, singers, luthiers, ethno-musicologists and wine makers through concerts, informal gatherings and vineyard visits planned just for this trip.
- Explore Portuguese music and culture, intertwined and evolving over time.
- Experience Portugal’s charm and its people.
- Enjoy intimate musical experiences, featuring personal interactions with musicians and other creative artists.
- Tour world-class vineyards to savor their finest wines.
- Travel the countryside tracing historic roots from the time of the Moors, through the eras of the Knights Templar, Troubadours and the Age of Exploration, from dictatorship to democracy.
- View coastal landscapes and castles.
For more information visit this website: www.cmclinks.org/uploads/Adventure_in_Portugal_Tour_Portfolio.pdf
The CMC, a non-profit association incorporated in Portugal in 2012, has an international mission to nurture cross-cultural understanding through music performances and music tourism.